Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My First Mother's Day


It's sad to say that I didn't get a picture by myself with Josh on Mother's Day!! I can't believe it! But I guess he'll never really care :) I have been slacking when it comes to taking pictures. I just love hanging out with him that I forget to take pictures. I am going to try to do better because he is changing so much! But thankfully, we had a big group picture taken at the Clarks on Sunday.

He is "talking" to us all the time. We tried him in a "Johnny Jumper" that my sister in law Erica let us borrow. He's just a wee bit too young for it. His feet touch the ground but he doesn't really stand upright just yet.

I really love being a mom! I am getting sad to think about going back to work. I will be going back June 14th. It is coming so fast! I know only 2 days a week is not the worst. I know others that have to work full time so I should be counting my blessings. I am just a little more emotional these days. We are still working on finding someone to watch him on Mondays.

Jeff and I got to enjoy a night with Greg and Amy alone without kids! It was A BLAST. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much. We (me especially) will miss them when they move! I love having them so close. I remember when Jace was first born, I used to go over to their house probably daily to see him. It will definitely be different driving by their house and not seeing them there. But I still think that Jace, Will, and Josh will be best friends!

Enjoy a couple pictures of the past week. The first one is all the Clark cousins at Papa Jack and Maggie's house on Sunday.

From left to right: Lilly, Elena, Emery, Joshua, and Hannah


Below is some cute pictures of Joshua with my mom this past Saturday.





And here is Amy and I in the car on the way to our night out. We were so excited to get out! We even went and got spray tanned the day before so we could look cute. We went to a fantastic restaurant in Zionsville called Noah Grant's. I had the BEST filet mignon.










No comments: