This is one of my favorite pictures so far. This was taken on Jeff's phone so it's a little grainy. But I LOVE his cheeks and how he puts his lips together in this picture. So cute!

I can't believe how fast time as gone! Joshua is 3 months old today. I was reminiscing about his delivery earlier today. I seriously can't believe it's been 3 months! Some days it feels like he's been here for longer than 3 months and then other times I feel like it was just yesterday we brought him home and were trying to figure the newborn thing out! He is definitely not a newborn anymore.
What Joshua is up to these days:
1. He has discovered the animals than hang from one of his seats and gets really excited when he sees them and swings his hands around knocking them around. Pretty soon, I think he'll start grabbing them.
2. Last time we weighed him (a week or so ago) on my parents digital scale, it said 16 pounds. Last time we measured him (can't remember when exactly) he was 24 inches long. He goes to the doctor at the end of June for his 4 month check up...wow can't believe that.
3. He has discovered the circles on our rocker. So in the middle of the night when I am rocking him, he gets excited and starts doing this head bobbing thing and waving his arms around trying to get them. He makes little bird lips at the same time...it's hilarious to watch. I truly love seeing him in the middle of the night. He is such a sweet little boy.
4. He is an AGGRESSIVE eater :) I can't remember a time when right before he ate, he wasn't crying like he was starving. He acts like I don't feed him. But I DO :)
5. He has been going to bed somewhere between 7:30 and 8:30 every evening. Tonight he fell asleep around 6:30 for a short snooze. It was actually great because he was then up for a little while longer before we started his bedtime routine. Hopefully he'll sleep a little longer for me tonight! He typically wakes up once a night (around 3:30) and then sleeps till 7 or 8. I am still catching up on rest. I would probably go back to sleep and sleep til noon if I could every day.
6. He loves his daddy! He loves to smile at him when I hold him on my shoulder.
7. He is starting to finally like baths. It's not a screaming fest every time, thank goodness.
8. He coos A LOT. It is so much fun to hear him do that. There is something in the room that he thinks is funny but I have no idea what it is. When I pick him up from the changing table, he looks over at the bookshelf and just starts smiling and cooing. Maybe it's a stuffed animal?? Not sure?
9. I find him in bed up on his elbows with his head lifted really high and steady. I really think it won't be too long before he'll roll over. He has such a strong neck.
10. He loves his mommy! He has started to smile and coo at me when he nurses. Makes for a messy feeding but it is THE BEST. I love when he looks up at me and smiles.
Now for some pics...
He doesn't really like to be propped up in the boppy. He doesn't like to "sit" very much.
Getting stronger each day!
Joshua is listening very closely to what daddy is saying.
He loves to sit on daddy's lap and smile. Look at that belly!
Mommy loves reading to Joshua. Even if he doesn't care to look at the book at all while she is reading.



2 comments:
Very cute pictures! I tried to post a comment on another post. Now I understand why it wouldn't let me. Tracey is a great girl. You guys are blessed to have her watch Josh.
Precious pics Tiff! He's so big- much bigger than Lily- she's only about 12 pounds! I love his cheeks!
Post a Comment