Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

An Answered Prayer

I meant to mention this in my post last night but forgot! We are so thankful that a sweet friend of ours, Tracey Steenbergh, has agreed to watch Joshua for us on Mondays! She is a great mom and I know Joshua will be in wonderful hands. Thanks Tracey! And thank you Lord for providing!

Someone had posted a rude comment on my blog a couple weeks ago, so I restricted comments. I mean, if you don't like my blog, don't read it. You don't have to leave a comment to tell me that. It's my blog and I will write what I want to write. Anyways, I have re-opened comments to only those with a registered account. Not sure what that means. Sorry if you want to leave a comment but can't.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So I can leave you messages again about how much I love Joshua pictures!?!? :) Yay! I wondered why it stopped letting me. Sorry for the bored meanies out there. Love the blog and YOU!

Kathy Tonagel said...

You tell 'em Tiff!!