Well it's been a while. So a quick update...I stopped the Zantac for reflux. I really don't think that's what it was. I think his stomach was upset from the antibiotics in the hospital, gassy just because that's who he is, and then he gets frustrated when my milk flow slows down. He prefers the gulping method of the beginning of my milk let down. It's hit or miss with feedings. Sometimes he still fusses while he eats, other times, not at all. I can't figure it out. But I have stopped trying. It may sound horrible, but I can't keep worrying about this. He is growing and he is happy after he eats and burps. So, what more can I do?????? I have started pumping after every feeding to help build up my milk supply so hopefully it will allow him to have more milk at a faster pace. I have a ton of milk in my freezer so I know he can get enough, it's just whether or not he is content with the pace from time to time.
Can I just say that it is still hard for me to figure out if his crying means I am hungry, bored, tired, or just needing to cry. I try nursing and he doesn't want to nurse. Then Jeff takes him and he's happy?!? Will it get easier!?!
He is such a sweet boy! I think he's a daddy's boy!!!! Makes me kind of sad but I know it's a good thing. Seriously, he smiles the most for Jeff out of anyone! Even me! Jeff will walk into the room and look at him and almost instantly after Jeff starts talking to him, he gets the biggest grin and starts cooing! It is SO cute to watch them together. Right now they are sitting together watching Brian Regan on you tube.
Here are a couple recent pictures of our little guy.
My grandpa got pooped on by my cousin Cassie when she was a baby. I warned them when they came in that Josh hadn't pooped in 2 days. Before...
And after...
Sorry grandpa!!! It got on his pants in the most horrible spot if you can tell :) Then my grandma helped me give him a bath. He hated that one but loved his bath tonight.



2 comments:
Love his smiles! Hope I can see him when I'm in Marion on Friday.
He has such BLUE eyes!!! Love your family picture!
Post a Comment