Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Maternity Shoot

I had a good friend take some pictures of me on Sunday.  Amy's sister-in-law, Amanda, is a mother/baby photographer in the making! It was so much fun doing these with her!  They are funky and WAY COOL (in my opinion of course).  It made for a great memory and I can't wait to make a photo album to show this baby someday!  Here's a few of my favorites.  Thanks so much Amanda! I really LOVE them!  If any males read this, beware....there is a lot of bare belly! I am 34 weeks (and 2 days if we are counting days) in these pictures.














In other news, the nursery is ready if this baby comes! I have had some great showers!! The basketball team moms organized a surprise shower for Amy and I.  It was SO sweet of all of them!!  We got our pack-n-play so now when we go to Branson, we will have a bed for baby :)  And my work ladies did a great job of throwing me a "basketball baby" shower.  My aunt hosted a shower for me a little over a week ago and it was so much fun!!!  Thank you to everyone for all your generosity!  We are blessed! 

7 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

You look so pretty and she did a great job capturing how "glowing" you are. Can't wait to meet this little one! XOXOXO

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Beautiful pictures, Tiff! You look awesome! And based on that belly, I hope you have a boy name picked out! :)

Beth said...

I especially like the second one. Supermodelish!

Rachel said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!! She did a fantastic job to capture the essence of Tiffany. I can feel your emotions just looking at them.

a.tonagel said...

Of course I like them. :) Seriously your belly really does glow!!!! :) You are a beautiful pregnant woman.

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

SOOOO ADORABLE! YOU LOOK AMAZING! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!

Shannon said...

You are too cute for words!! Gorgeous! I can't wait for baby to come!