Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Doctor Update

Just a quick update...

I had my doctor's appointment today and it went well! I met a new doctor and really like him! He was totally ok with me going to Branson. He said he would want to check me right before I left to make sure there wasn't anything brewing but if all is good before I leave, then he said just take my records with me and I should be fine if I happen to go into labor down there.

He said the heartbeat was in the "140s". I am still measuring small...I was measuring 32 weeks and I am now 33 and 1/2 weeks. So he said this is a good excuse to do another ultrasound just to check things out. But he said not to worry! So we will have an ultrasound in 2 weeks at my next appointment. I told him we DO NOT want to find out what we are having so he won't even go looking down in that area. But we are both pretty excited to see this baby again! It's been so long!!! (18 weeks to be exact since we've seen him/her). So Wednesday, Feb. 10th is the day :) And Jeff will get to go to that one too so I'm happy!

I had my family/friends shower this past Saturday. My Aunt Jen hosted and it was beautiful! We had so much fun and I got so many wonderful gifts!! All very practical :) So thankful! I have a shower with co-workers tomorrow at my house and I am looking forward to that!

I'll update with pictures soon. Baby is moving a lot and I love it!

2 comments:

Erica and Nate said...

Yay, another ultrasound!!! That will be neat to see the baby so far along. Glad he gave you the ok to go to Branson as well! Everything will work out great.

Kathy Tonagel said...

Your baby shower was sooooo nice! I loved watching you open your gifts. Now I am curious about the size of Baby Clark, since you're measuring a little small. I think your tall body is hiding HIM.