“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Friday, December 11, 2009
Baby Clark Update
I don't have a new picture yet but I will try to get one up this weekend. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday that went great! Even though I had gained 7 more pounds (yikes!) everything checked out great. I think I have gained a total of 20 pounds so far. I am now measuring right on track (27cm). Baby weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long. So of the 20 I have gained, I can only blame 2 on the baby itself. Maybe the other 18 is just evenly displaced within the uterus :) Here's what's going on with my body: (males, stop reading right here). I have started leaking light yellow fluid from the 2 ladies on top. I actually have some burning/discomfort throughout the day that lasts for just about 10 seconds at a time when it usually happens. And I can express fluid manually pretty much at any time. Anyone else experience that??? I have also been having Braxton Hicks contractions. Lately they have been daily, but I don't think I have had any today. And I have been experiencing more pelvic achiness. My body is definitely preparing for what's ahead. I have to do my glucola test in a couple weeks. Hopefully that will go ok. We are hosting our small group Christmas party on Sunday. It should be a fun time. My friend Amy's birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday friend!! Don't know what I would do without your friendship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks for the b-day shout out. I really don't know what I would do without you. And about the boob leakage... TMI ! Love you anyway!
hey tiffany! yes you are experiencing a let down (the burning feeling you get)...i had this with lilly during my pregnancy too...i leaked so much i had to wear breast pads during my pregnancy! And with myllah i didn't leak at all. You might just produce alot of milk :) Glad things are going well for you...i keep updated through you mom and of course the blog!
Tiff you are hilarious. I love that you don't hold back anything :)
Holy cow girl! I can't believe all that is happening already! My pelvis aches too- this baby is just too heavy! I hope it doesn't get too uncomfortable! Can't wait to see more belly pics!
Post a Comment