Wow...I have an increased amount of empathy for those women who are sick and throwing up during pregnancy. I have never had morning sickness, afternoon sickness, or nausea period. But last night was different! Jeff and I shared a lunch (I won't tell you from where) and then he left for a basketball trip in Cleveland. I wasn't feeling well around 8:30. I thought it was from being so overly tired from the fun weekend we had. But it definitely was not. If you have a weak stomach, lets just say we had food poisoning and stop reading right here. At about 11:30, I woke up to run to the bathroom to have horrible diarrhea. Then I could tell I needed to throw up so I made myself do that so it wouldn't drag on. That feeling is the worst. So it all began...Every hour or so, I woke up to have both at the same time. Horrible feeling. Especially being alone. Finally, at about 6, I stopped throwing up and have just continued the other. However, it has been much less often since then. I wanted to call Jeff but I didn't know who he was rooming with and if he would be awake. At about 8am, I got a text from him saying he had been doing the same thing all night long! Poor thing! He's at a hotel doing this! Thankfully I was at home in my own bed and bathroom. So needless to say, throwing up while pregnant is NO FUN! I felt like I was squishing "beans"each time it happened. So I am so sorry to all of you who experienced that on a more regular basis because of pregnancy.
I was supposed to have my glucose test today but I can't hardly keep water or Ginger Ale down so I will have to do that at another time. I will still try to go for my regular appointment. It's a t 2:15 so hopefully by then, I'll have some energy to do that.
Sorry to be so open about all the body issues I have :) Say a prayer for Jeff that he stops doing all of this soon! He will be in Cleveland through late Wednesday night :(
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment