We were in the Christmas mood today and since Jeff didn't have a lot to do this afternoon, we put up our Christmas decorations. It is so much fun how cozy it makes the living room feel when you have your Christmas tree up. The middle stocking is for baby Clark. Thanks to Jeff for getting all of the Christmas stuff out of storage and decorating the tree. He hung all the ornaments while I put the little hooks on them.
And here's a picture of my 25 week belly. Feels a little bigger every day. Still so much fun being pregnant. I love feeling "Beans" move around. It seems that baby is so active in the early morning and evening and then during the night. Every time I wake up and change positions, it seems like he/she is moving. So cool! Wildcats have a big game on Tuesday against Bethel. Praying it goes well!
Jeff was so sweet and set up the crib this past Friday. I love it so much! It's hard to believe there will be a baby in there in a couple months.



3 comments:
Love the Christmas decorations! It will be fun sipping your coffee in the morning while it's still dark and the tree lights on (oh wait, we can't drink coffee--oh well, it sounded good). I'm afraid Jace might pull that sucker down next time he is at your house. So sorry in advance for the destruction he may cause to your tree! Your belly is just adorable! I love Beans so much already! And he or she (probably a he) will look so cute snoozing in that beautiful crib. Kudos to your man for surprising you and putting it up! Love you Tiff!
P.S. Praying Bethel game goes well too...
Yay for a stocking for baby! I love Christmas decorations! We got our tree on Saturday, but haven't put the decorations up yet...hopefully tonight! So good seeing you this past week. You are looking cute as ever.
Have you found any Christmas bulbs randomly placed throughout your house? So sorry! I am really questioning whether or not we should get a tree! Your decor is even more beautiful in person! Love you!
Post a Comment