“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
An update from earlier...
Well, I was able to crawl off the couch and go to my doctor's appointment to find out I had lost 3 lbs!! :( Poor Beans. And what I thought was food poisoning may not be anymore. My father-in-law called me a few minutes ago and said he heard on the IWU radio (there is a basketball game tonight that Jeff is missing because he is at the hotel just trying not to throw up) that Jeff was not able to go due to food poisoning. He called immediately and said it may not be food poisoning. I guess two of my sister-in-laws, one of my nieces, and my mother-in-law have all been sick last night and today!!! So I think it's a contagious bug! My other sister in law thought she had food poisoning around Christmas but I'm beginning to think it was a contagious bug. :( So sorry for all of those people I have been around recently. So anyways...I am feeling ok. Still haven't been able to eat anything but I can finally keep liquids down. Please continue to pray for Jeff that he recovers soon so he doesn't have to miss tomorrow's game. And pray also for sweet Amy and Jace who stopped by to bring me 7 up and to take care of me today for a little while. I hope they do not get sick! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nate has been sick all day too! Ahh! Hope you feel better soon. Praying Hannah and I don't catch it!
Post a Comment