Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Trip to Pennsylvania


This past weekend, I drove to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for my friend Nikki's wedding.  I got to see some of my college friends and my college roomates.  It was a lot of fun catching up with everyone.  Here's my 13 week picture.  I am still feeling great and love eating food!!  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful pregnancy so far.  We have another appointment in a week to hear the heartbeat again.  And hopefully I am on track with everything (maybe he can rule out twins??!!) Hope you all have a great week!  I love the Monday holidays!

This is my friend Jennifer's sister Ashley.  It was so much fun hanging out with her! 

This is Jennifer, one of my college roomates. It looks like we fit together like a puzzle :)
This is my other roomate, Emily.