Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Update!!

Well...we can't rule out twins yet...BUT...I am measuring ahead.  The doctor asked me if I had any problems and I said no.  He asked me if I had felt the baby move.  I told him I think I had.  Last Thursday at work, I felt this strange sensation (like someone tickling the lower left part of my belly from the inside).  It happened off and on for about 20 to 30 minutes.  It happened again on Saturday and I am thinking as I write this post that something may be happening :)  So when I told him I had thought I felt the baby move, he said that it's pretty abnormal for a first time mom to feel it this early.  Then he proceeds to feel my uterus and says well it seems to be measuring about a month ahead - about 18 weeks!!! It was right below my belly button. But he couldn't tell for sure without an ultrasound so we are having one this Saturday! Crazy!  I could go in Saturday and find out that I'm a month ahead, or that I am just going to be really large and in charge during this pregnancy.  Or maybe there's twins.  We heard the heartbeat and it was great! Not sure what it was cause I was still kind of shocked that my uterus was measuring large.  So Saturday, we will know what the deal is.  I will try to post a picture of my belly this weekend with the updated news.  I am going to the Johnny Appleseed festival this weekend with my mom, mother-in-law, and maybe my grandma.  Hope everyone is doing well!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhh! The curiosity is killing me. :) I was about to call you when I just read this---- I was hoping you'd know for sure. But we'll have to be patient and wait. I'm curious what they will find out! Keep baby well fed and happy. :) See you tomorrow.

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

oh, tiffany...that's is crazy! I keep up on your baby through your mom when i go into the office! So excited for you guys! Hope things continue to go well and i can't wait to hear what is going on :) Anticipation, anticipation! I would be going crazy if i were you!!

a.tonagel said...

So glad you updated the blog tonight. I kept checking all afternoon!
Wow! Maybe you are right?!?!? Craziness! I will be checking again on Sunday for an update. Don't keep us in suspense for too long. :)

Kathy Tonagel said...

or it is "just" another ginormous Clark boy.... we can hope!

Team Tonagel said...

I can't wait until your ultrasound to find out for certain what is going on in that little uterus of yours! SO happy that everything is going well. Keep us posted!!!

Shannon said...

Oh goodness! What an update! I can't wait to find out what you find out. I'm so glad you're feeling well!