Jeff and Tiff
“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Ultrasound Update!
We just got back from our ultrasound and it went great! We have a 15 week old baby (which is what I was originally thinking). My due date is still March 12. I just have a really tall uterus. The tech said because I am tall, my uterus just has a little more height to it. The baby's head is right at my belly button! :) We got to see many pictures of our little baby! When it waved at us, I started crying. Too cute! We saw all ten fingers and the tech said our baby had big feet! We also have a very active baby! (It's probably a little Jeff - he was very active!) He/She kept moving around during the whole thing which is great! That also might explain why I have felt the baby move and she said because I am thinner than some, that also might explain it. It seriously made me love this baby so much more after seeing it. I can't even describe what it felt like to look at the spine, the head, the little heart beating, the bladder, the little hands and big feet. :) We feel so blessed to have a healthy baby! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Oh yeah...you probably already figured it out but no twins. Just one :) And probably will be a big one before this pregnancy is over! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amazing! I'm so glad you got to experience seeing your baby already--- it truly does change your feelings towards it (like nothing you've ever experienced).
And I'm glad everything is going well and healthy--- yay for big feet! (better than a big head). haha. We're so happy for you!
Yay! So glad to hear the update. It's so amazing when you get to see that baby and it makes it more real. I'm glad there's only one- looks like the Henry's got the twins covered. I don't think that small group could handle any more babies! :) So excited for you!
Post a Comment