Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Working away...


Just a little update on the baby and our house.  Here is a picture of me at 12 weeks.  I feel like all of the sudden, my belly has kind of popped out.  I am looking forward to our next appt in 2 weeks to hear the heart beat!  Maybe this time, the doctor can rule out twins :)



Jeff is currently outside staining our deck.  He is constantly working on a project here at home and I love that about him! He never complains and I think he really enjoys doing things around the house.  Here is a before picture of the wood...


Here is Jeff down on his hands and knees staining away


Here is a small section of deck that has been stained.  We didn't want a really dark color. We wanted more of a natural color so it may not look that different on the computer but it looks great in person.


And I am so proud of this piece of work.  We had to have a step put in beneath our patio door for insurance to continue covering us! And for safety's sake.  It was a 2 foot drop off so here is what Jeff did!  He did a fantastic job and now everyone can feel safe going out the sliding patio door!  Thanks Jeff, it looks great!  Hope everyone has a great week!




2 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

Now you really are showing Tiffany!! Love it--

Erica and Nate said...

12 weeks already...wow! You are almost to the 2nd trimester already, that went fast! And another WOW...your belly is growing! I am so excited! And although the deck is not as exciting as pregnancy, the deck looks great..good job Jeff!