I want to ask for prayer for our dear friends Ryan and Chelsee Jones. Ryan's father passed away yesterday very suddenly. Chelsee is 37 almost 38 weeks pregnant and it just makes us so sad to think of what they are going through at this time. So if you could remember them in prayer, I know they'd appreciate it!
And here is my 16 week and 2 day belly.
Pregnancy is still going great! I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and will then schedule my last ultrasound(Lord willing) around 19 or 20 weeks. We are so excited to see the little one again! I am feeling movement a little more often but nothing really regular. This past weekend, Amy and I went to Fort Wayne to shop with my mom while our husbands were out of town. I got some cute maternity tops and a new comforter/bed set for our guest bedroom. I was so exhausted when I got back home and had to work today so it's not set up yet. But as soon as it is, I will post some pictures. My sister is visiting this weekend so I will be up in Fort Wayne hanging out with her all weekend. I'll post some pics of us next week. I can't wait to see her!!! This will be the first time she sees me with a belly :) Hope everyone has a great week!



6 comments:
Looking so good Tiffany! Isn't time going by fast already?
Very nice!
Can't wait to see your new bedspread. :)
Grow belly grow!
The bathroom looks great- and so does your belly!
Lookin' good girl! Love your new upgrades to the house and love your belly! Thanks for the delicious dinner tonight!
Hey there, here is my blog address
http://bethlahni.blogspot.com
I'm so excited that I don't have to wait a year to see you and the baby! I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment