Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A week overdue...

I have been meaning to post my 17 week picture but just didn't get around to it. Here's a picture of me in my new shirt that my sis Natalie bought me for my birthday!  It's also a nursing shirt and super comfy.  Thanks sis! I will do another post tomorrow of my 18 week belly.  Still feeling great!  I go to the doctor on Wednesday and will schedule my next ultrasound then.  Can't believe it's gone so fast!  I need to get working on all this baby stuff!


I know this is outdated (from May of this year) but it's a great picture of my sis!  Love you and miss you! 


And this picture is also from last May but has all my family in it.  



2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Adorable belly! Love to watch you grow!

Rachel said...

I've never seen your sister before! You guys are cute. :)