Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I wish mine was as good...

I wish my memory was as good as my son's. He can read a book with me once and memorize phrases for anytime we read it again. Pretty cool. I can't even do that. So here's a couple videos of Josh and us reading some of his favorite books. The books are Llama Llama Red Pajama and Me and My Dad. He loves them both and wants them read to him at night. Right now his favorite is Me and My Dad and he would prefer Jeff put him to bed (Jeff tells more exciting stories than I do!) But he still lets me put him to bed. I am thankful that he is becoming Jeff's little buddy though. I know it will be needed when #2 comes. Sorry for my filming of the first one. I was moving all around trying to get him in the picture. In other baby news, baby boy continues to grow right on track. I went last Wednesday for an appointment and everything is looking good. I'm still having Braxton Hicks contractions on a daily basis and other than being super tired all the time, it's great! I am waking up a lot at night to go to the bathroom or switch sides. Trying to mentally prepare myself for the frequent nighttime awakenings that are coming. Can't believe it's November and most likely I'll have the baby next month! Unless I go the full 40 weeks. Who knows :)





2 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

That was so cute!

Erica and Nate said...

Very cute and impressive! Love you Josh!