Ughh..this blog thing. I can't seem to update it often. I just don't think about it as much and with another baby coming, I doubt I'll have more time :) But I'll do my best. Here's a quick recap of the last few weeks. We have been to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins for all 4 of us. We also went trick or treating with the Tonagels. And have been playing outside as much as possible before winter comes. Josh is doing great. He was 35 pounds at the doctor this week. He also loves eating mushrooms right now. Tell me how it's possible he wants mushrooms but refuses to try jelly on his toast?!
Baby boy is doing well also. I was measuring a little small at my appointment last week so we will see how everything looks at my next appointment on Tuesday. The picture below is at 33 weeks. I am feeling pretty good. Just occasionally achy and pretty much always tired :) Josh loves to show baby brother how to do things. He wants to see my bare belly and then play with the screwdriver or take batteries out "to show brother". I think it's awesome and I think he will adjust better than I have been thinking.
Enjoy some pictures
Josh was a dog for Halloween thanks to a friend at work who loaned me a costume.
These two hunters had a lot of fun too!
On the tractor ride at Campbell's Pumpkin Patch.
Love these two!!
Is it bad that I steered Josh away from choosing this green pumpkin??
And Josh loved finding this rock instead of looking at all the pumpkins :)
And flash forward 4 years when Josh is going to school. Love him with a backpack!
Love this big boy!
Have a great week!



4 comments:
Josh looks so cute with that little backpack on and with all the pumpkins! Nate steered Hannah away from a green pumpkin too, ha! Umm... Josh weighs 35 pounds!!! He is a big boy, and so so adorable! You look great too!
I agree. Josh is cute but your are one hot mama! Love all the pictures especially the dog picture! Haha that made me laugh! Had so much fun tonight! Thanks for driving!!
you have the cutest boy! he looks so much like jeff in the pic of him sitting on the pumpkin. also...he weighs 5 pounds more than christian...yikes, christian needs to bulk up! :) hope you are well--- you look great!
my phone is currently refusing to text but 36 WEEKS TOMORROW!!! Holy crap! I'm sure little boy #2 will be here soon! Are you dilated yet?
I can tell you're a pro this time seeing as I haven't gotten a question yet! And now I can actually answer questions.
Can wait to hear that little baby is here.
Also..love watching Josh grow! He's sounds like such an amazing little boy.
MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment