Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some new pictures

Here is what happens after 9pm...I go crazy tired and do silly things like this picture. (I am 28 weeks and 3 days).


This is what happened to Josh on Wednesday. He fell off of a chair face first outside. :( Poor baby. But he's a trooper. He didn't let us put ice on it or anything.



Last week, my grandparents came to visit. Josh still talks about Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Peggy. He loves them!



This is how I found Josh after I got out of the shower one morning. He must have been super tired. He slept like this for 2 hours!


He loves to put momma's jacket on and run around the house.


He discovered how to get in and out of the laundry basket. He is probably pointing to some veggie tales character in this picture.


And he did this all on his own. I was so proud.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

You're so sassy! :) Love it.

Beth said...

Love the picture of you! It is like Vogue for pregnant women. lol. All of the pictures of Josh remind me of Jeff. Sorry Tiff, maybe boy #2 will look like you! Making your pillows cases this weekend.

Erica and Nate said...

Love the pic of you...such a cute pregnant momma! Poor Josh...his little face looks like it hurts! Miss and love you guys!