Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A few new pictures of summer

These are a bit out of order but I'll do my best to explain them :) We got Josh a froggy potty and he has gone in it a couple of times when we put him on it and distract him with veggie tales or a book :) It's pretty cute to see. I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture! It could just be his thick legs :) I am hoping to potty train him (at least during the day) before baby #2 comes. He knows both words "pee pee" and "poo poo" so hopefully after a lot of practice and getting familiar with it, it won't be that bad in a couple months to really start training. Any suggestions on how to do it with boys?


We have a birds nest in the tree right outside our front window. At first it really just annoyed me because every time I walked in front of it, the mama bird would dart out and fly right over my head! Scared me every time. But I knew something special would be happening soon and it has! The baby birds have hatched and they are so darn cute!!! I love how the one on the right has it's eyes closed and has this puffy section of hair on top. So sweet.


I have been trying to get Josh to not stand right by the TV when he watches Veggie Tales so I put him on the couch and this is the look he has when he sits there :) It's pretty funny. I told Jeff tonight he looks like Humpty Dumpty (with his mouth open and all)



We went up to Papa Jack and Maggie's lake house for the 4th of July and he had a great time with his cousins.
This is what happens when you throw boys in the mix with 2 sweet girls who just want to read their books. You can see Hannah trying to get them both off :)


We also got to see our good friends Mindy and Tony and their sweet little girl Avery.

She looks a lot like her daddy!

We spent the night at Maggie and Papa Jack's before heading up to the lake and Josh loved walking down their long driveway straddling the seam in the concrete.


I love this picture of Hannah running.


And my friend from college, Cassandra, and her husband Jay and little girl Grace came to visit for the weekend! We had a lot of fun talking about mommy stuff :)


That's it for now!

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

cutie patootie--all of you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck w/the potty training! I tried to train my twins at age 2.5 before baby #3 came...and it was the worst experience ever! I did the boot camp with them and neither really caught on. Once they turned 3, something cliked and they were ready. It's been so much easier!