“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Baby #2
Well I went to the doctor today. I have been HORRIBLE at posting pictures or anything related to baby #2. Sorry baby! Everything went well. The heart beat was 155. Everyone has told me they think it's a girl but I am not so sure. Lately I have been feeling like it's another boy. And the '155' kind of made me go "ha!!" in my head to all the people that think it's a girl :) In a nice way of course. But who knows. I scheduled my appointment for my 20 week ultrasound but will have to reschedule it. Jeff will be in the Dominican during that time so I'll have to make it for a week later (around August 17). Anyways, I have gained 3 pounds total so far but it feels like 10. I can't seem to eat enough during the morning but the afternoon/evening I feel full until bed time. Kind of strange. But I feel like it's going to the same way my first pregnancy did. And I've started watching "The Business of Being Born" for like the 5th or 6th time tonight. I am getting mentally prepared for labor already :) Now I'm tired and it's past time when I should be in bed. So...off I go. Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
will baby #2's gender be a surprise as well come delivery time? I don't know why I have a mental image of you with a team of little boys causing trouble. Of course..I voted for a girl last time (don't tell little Josh) so we'll have to see if I'm wrong again :)
Congrats on baby #2!
Post a Comment