Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Help Needed!

For everyone out there...not just for moms!

I was just recently informed that Indiana WIC (women, infant and children program) no longer covers the full cost of baby formula!!!!!! Mothers are coming in to one of our local food pantries/kitchens with water in their baby bottles to keep their babies from crying. I don't know about you but it made me cry! I know that there are needs all over the globe but to think that in my local community, babies are starving while my child is eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day! It makes me feel so sad. These mothers want the basic needs for their babies as much as we do... food, clothing, shelter! St. Martin Community Center in Marion will be happy to take formula donations among many other things. But if you feel led or burdened to help out, please do!!!!!!!! And even if you don't live in Marion, maybe there's a place where you live that could use some help!

No comments: