Tonight we enjoyed some time outside before dinner and he loved it! He was a bit hesitant to walk on the grass but after a short while, he got used to it.
He has 4 teeth now and is working on two more top teeth. His bottom gums don't look like much is going on :)
And he is now sleeping at least 12 hours a night! Praise the Lord!!! I am only nursing once a day (morning) and even today, I went to work before he woke up so I didn't nurse him at all. He did just fine. So I'm sure we will be weaning completely here pretty soon. I have loved it so much. So I am a bit sad to stop but it's time. He is not that interested and it is nice to know he doesn't have to have it.
The Wildcats had a great season and made it to the Elite 8 in Branson. We are really proud of everyone! Josh did great on the trip. He did really well in the car (only a few minutes of crying) and slept decent. All in all, a great trip. Hope everyone has a good weekend!



1 comment:
Tiffany - My name is Ellen and I went to Grace College with Amanda Tonagel. I hope you don't think I'm stalking your blog! I enjoy periodically reading it though b/c I have a 10 month old son and it's helpful to see what other mom's struggle with when it comes to sleeping, eating, breastfeeding, etc. My son was waking at 4am for awhile too and I'm still figuring out the whole weaning thing...anyway, hope you don't mind me reading your blog! Feel free to check mine out (thought it's not very "pretty")! Blessings to you!
Post a Comment