Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

No more curls

Yep, we finally cut Josh's hair. And now he's a big boy!!!!!!! And now he's blonde! It's crazy how dark his hair looked before compared to what it looks like now. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. We got inspired by my friend Amy and her husband Greg who cut their boys' hair tonight. I had planned on taking Josh in to a friend who cuts hair professionally. But Jeff has some clippers and scissors and he has been cutting his own hair for many years...so what the heck?! Let's make it a family thing and have his first hair cut done by his daddy. And it turned out great! It's much shorter than I had originally wanted to go but I think it will be great for summer. We put together a little video of it tonight. Enjoy.





Here's a "before" look at his hair




5 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

I loved that video! He looks so different with his short hair~~more like a little boy for sure. I really like it!!

Beth said...

Cutest, funniest video I have seen in a long time! The best part is when Tiffany says, "This is so sad," and Jeff says, "This is not sad." LOL. Josh looks so grown up and handsome. CUTE!!!!!

Rachel said...

LOVE IT! He definitely looks different (not like Selah anymore..haha). Glad to see he likes Elmo's song. :) And I'm so proud of you for cutting his hair on your own!...what a great money saver for years to come. Thanks for sharing!
PS--- he has gorgeous eyes!

Team Tonagel said...

Ok, I'm pretty sure I left a comment earlier today, but maybe not??? I love his hair! And I love him!
Beth, totally agree! Love the Jeff/Tiff commentary throughout. Hilarious!!!

Erica and Nate said...

Oh i LOVE his new hair cut!! It looks super cute. I showed the video to Hannah and she said "again" about 10 times! :)