Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

21 Days of Prayer




Thanks to my friend, Rachel she let me know of a great thing that is going on here. I am really excited for what this will do for me as well as Joshua. I know he is young but we already pray for his future, future spouse, friends, choices, salvation, etc. So even though I may not see "change" in him at his age right now, I want to get in the habit of praying scripture over him. I will be posting every Friday as an update of how it's going. I am praying for discipline as I find myself SO UNDISCIPLINED!!! I have a hard time of working out 3 times a week, reading my Bible daily, and even getting my laundry done. So it will be a challenge for me to do this. I pray that I will be successful with the Lord's help. The Lord knows I WILL NOT be able to do it on my own.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yes, with God's help, we CAN! Glad I'll know someone else is doing this too. :)