Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

When Daddy's away, new things happen!

Where to begin? Here's a recap of the past few weeks:

1. Josh got tubes put in his ears last friday. He had another ear infection when he went for his well check in December. So that made #5 for the year so far. He did a great job. He was fussy for about 45 min after the surgery but after that, he has been completely normal. Actually, better than normal. He finally started scooting/crawling on his belly! I think getting rid of all of the fluid and pain has allowed him to be on his belly and not be so upset.

2. He is walking! Not everywhere and not all the time but he sure wants to!! He has taken at least 10 steps at a time. He loves to walk. If you stop walking with him, he gets really mad!

3. He waves. It is adorable. I wish I had a video of it but I don't yet. Hopefully soon.

4. He kisses! I love his open mouth kisses. They are just so sweet.

5. He learned the kissing, waving and walking (that many steps) all while Jeff was away in Phoenix this past week. Thankfully Jeff got to see his very first steps on December 3rd. And we got to skype quite a bit so he got to see some things through that. But we sure are glad he's home! The Wildcats did an excellent job in Phoenix and are on an 11 game winning streak.

6. We took our Christmas stuff down today.

7. I worked out today for the first time in who knows how long?! I have a new years resolution to work out 3 mornings a week instead of going back to bed when Josh goes back to sleep (he has been waking up at 5 or 6am and going back to sleep). It's going to be so hard but I really need some discipline in my day! Therefore, I need to get to bed early. That's where I'm headed right now! I love seeing the "9" on the clock when we get to bed instead of the "10" or "11".

8. Wish I could post that I'm pregnant but that's a negative. The system is still in hibernation.

9. Here's a video we took of Josh tonight. Don't worry, he only had a couple seconds of crying. He's a tough little boy

10. I HATE listening to my voice. I can't even describe it.






No comments: