I got some cute pictures of Josh today. Boy have I missed my camera!!
I have said this before but he LOVES his golf ball.
Testing out the ornaments.
He does this thing with his hand where he holds it open and looks at it. We aren't sure why he does it. But it's pretty cute.



4 comments:
Cute pictures, Tiff! Love that little guy.
what a cutie! Micah looks at his hands too. We haven't figured out either what he's looking at.
Oh My WOOORD!!! Your new family picture is amazing--- all of your eyes just shine!
And Josh's hair is just adorable. :) I can't believe how old he is--- walking, are you kidding! :) haha! How super.
He's learning to walk??? No way! Where did this year go? Love love LOVE the pictures. So happy your camera is back. And the family pictures is so beautiful
Post a Comment