...SUCCESS!! Josh woke up at 1:30 and cried for maybe 5 min? I am honestly not even sure because I fell back asleep. But I know it wasn't much more than that. Then he woke up about about 6:15 when my alarm rang. It's funny. I bet all of you reading this are thinking "you mean you didn't even try to let him cry for 5 minutes before???" No, sadly as soon as he wakes up and starts crying it's like my body jumps out of bed and I go into his room. I usually don't even think. I realize it might not be as smooth tonight but I am praying for a short amount of crying again. Or no crying at all :) I just want to say thanks for all the prayers!!!!! I will let you all know how night #2 goes.
We took Josh to the doctor for a follow up on his tubes (which are still great!) and he weighed 27 lbs 3 oz. CRAZY.
He is walking. He is still working on how to get up to his feet when there is nothing to pull himself up on but if he's close to something, he gets up and starts going!
And since I haven't uploaded many pictures recently here's a bunch!
Maggie (Grandma) and Papa Jack with all their grandkids!



No comments:
Post a Comment