“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Saturday, January 22, 2011
2nd Night
Just a quick update on the 2nd night... SUCCESS!! I am not even sure what time he woke up but he just let out a couple cries and then went right back to sleep. He slept until 6:15. He was whimpering off and on for about 20 minutes before that and I figured from experience in the past that he had probably leaked out of his diaper. Sure enough, yes. So I changed him and nursed him and put him back down and he slept until almost 9. I have not known such wonderful sleep in over a year and a half!!!!! Pregnancy sure did not let me sleep that soundly. So I feel wonderful today! Very refreshed. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! And thank you all for praying!!!!! I am so appreciative of all the support we have. Please let me know if there is anything I can pray for you about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yea!!! That is so awesome. You definitely had the easiest "cry it out" experience! I am so happy he did so well. Sleep!!!!!!!!!! :) also I love all the pics on the previous post. He is just too cute and 27 pounds...wow. He has to weigh more than Hannah now! Love him!
That's so great! It's such a hard thing to do- but so worth it. I had to do it at 10 months with Lily. I even turned the monitor down so I didn't even hear her- I'm so mean! I can't believe how big he is- Lily is 16 pounds!
Post a Comment