Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

California Lovin and a birthday boy!


Josh got to spend some quality time with my sister this past weekend in California. He loves his Auntie!! He also go to meet her boyfriend (Mo) and her roommate (Maria). It was a blast! My mom came with us and she was a HUGE help with all the traveling. We had a great time eating homemade pizza, Sprinkles cupcakes!!!, chocolate cake with caramel icing, Red Robin, Rubio's fish tacos, omelets, pasta, and I'm sure I'm leaving out something! We visited Victoria Beach while we were there. I think Josh is going to love the water. It was great getting to see where my sister lives. Josh got a lot of love from Auntie, Mo, Maria, and everyone else he met.


Momma and her girls




Josh makes this face a lot. It is always cracking Jeff up! It's like he wants to reach for something but his body moves backwards. It's hilarious.


So sweet, wearing an outfit Auntie got him!


Love his eyes


Hanging out with Mo


Today, I watched my friend Amy's son, Will. He is such a sweetheart! He is so much more mobile than Josh. He's getting up on his knees and lunging all over the place! Josh just loves looking at other little people. I laid them down beside each other and Josh didn't take his eyes off Will. Here is Josh smiling like crazy at Will. It was hilarious to watch.


And here's both of them with their toys.


Last but NOT LEAST...Happy birthday to the sweetest 2 year old boy I know!!!! We love you Jace!!! We cannot believe how fast time has gone. We are so lucky to be a part of your life!

I had a great time looking back through photos to pick out a couple of my favorites.



I wonder if I will ever look this rested again...


2 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

sprinkles cupcakes, mmmmmmmm

glad you had so much fun in California! See you at the party!!

Rachel said...

yummy rubio's fish tacos! :)
those pictures of jace and will are so cute....we should get them and girls together again for some pictures and playtime. Hope to see you soon!