I just need to say that I have the sweetest husband ever. He gave me breakfast in bed, flowers and dark chocolate. And he continues to show me how much he loves me daily! Even when I don't give him my best, he is always giving me his best. He is a wonderful father and husband. I am so blessed! Thank you Jeff for picking me!
“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Blessed
I just need to say that I have the sweetest husband ever. He gave me breakfast in bed, flowers and dark chocolate. And he continues to show me how much he loves me daily! Even when I don't give him my best, he is always giving me his best. He is a wonderful father and husband. I am so blessed! Thank you Jeff for picking me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Gorgeous flowers! (great picture editing. :)).
Post a Comment