Well today we went to the Campbell's Pumpkin Patch for the first time. We had a great time! Josh loved being outdoors. It looks like I had him dressed for a snowstorm :) But it was a bit chilly. After a little while though, it warmed up and I took his coat off (the hat was on just briefly). I bought Josh a pair of Jordan high tops yesterday. Aren't they sweet?! The doctor told us to put him in high tops so that his ankles can get stronger (he likes to stand on his toes instead of flat footed). What a great excuse to buy cute high tops! And they were on sale!
(uggh! I hate when the writing turns blue and I don't know how to fix it)...anyways...Here we are holding a baby pigmy goat. They were adorable! Only 2 weeks old. And it was so cute to watch them jump/hop around and make cute baby sounds. I definitely wasn't planning on holding them but the gentleman offered and I couldn't resist. Josh loved touching them and tried pulling his hair :)
We went with our good friends, the Tonagels, who went the first time when their son Jace was only 1 month old. Now it was Will's first time. And he loved it (as you can see from his sweet smile).

I love this picture of all three. I couldn't get them all to look at me at the same time but I still think it's pretty cute. Jace is busy looking at pumpkins. Will just wants to eat his clothes. And Josh is probably looking at daddy.
Jace loves him some cookies!
Here's a video of the new thing Josh is doing. He is going from sitting up to on his belly.



1 comment:
I love your little butterball. Joshua is growing up and he is sooo cute!
Post a Comment