The pictures speak for themselves. I can't believe we are closer to a 1 year birthday party than we are his birth. :( He is so much fun right now. I just put him to bed and if I sit him up close to the side of the crib, he puts his hands on the rail and tries to pull himself up. He hasn't yet been able to sit up from laying down but as soon as that comes, I think we will be in trouble. So we will be lowering the mattress this week just in case. And speaking of just putting him to bed...we skipped his evening nap so I am praying he sleeps through it and doesn't wake up in the middle of the night. We'll see!



1 comment:
CUUUUTE! It looks in these pictures like his hair is getting darker. I remember the first time we found Christian standing in his crib--- he was supposed to be going to sleep, but was having too much fun standing and didn't want to lay down. We took a picture. Good memories. :)
Post a Comment