Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

6 Month Check Up

We just went to the doctor yesterday for his 6 month well check visit. (But he'll be 7 months on Sunday!)

Here are his stats:

21 lbs 11.7 oz (92%)
28 inches (82%)
Head - can't remember the length (86%)

He's rolling over from his back to his belly!

He has been sitting up now for at least a month, maybe more.

At the doctor yesterday, we were able to see little white dots on his gums, so 2 teeth may be appearing soon?!?! I love his gums and will miss his gummy smile when they come in :(

He is becoming quite vocal. His newest and most used sound is "Ahheeeeeeeeh"

He lights up whenever Jeff comes in the room and I tell him "There's dada!"

He loves baths but hates it when they are over and he has to be dried off.

Everything I have given him, he has eaten! The only thing he doesn't really like is peaches. But he sure does love his food. He eats some fruit in the morning, a fruit and veggie at dinner, then some cereal in the evening before bed.

He sleeps from about 9:30 to 6:30. Takes 2 really long naps during the day and then 1 short nap in the evening. We have tried skipping the evening nap but he usually ends up waking up at about 10:30 or 11 thinking he just had a really good nap!

Here are some recent pictures.


Jeff did his first sprint triathlon (Mighty Mississinewa Triathlon) and had a great time doing it with his friends (Greg and Roger). Way to go guys!


Josh with his cute little tongue out. Look at that belly.


Loves his zany zoo!


And I just love this outfit that Maggie got him! I guess I am just a sucker for blue outfits with blue eyes. Jeff, sorry for all of the 30 thousand blue shirts I buy you! Joshua, you are too young to realize how much blue you have been and will be wearing.


And happy birthday to my brother Justin! He is 23 today! Love you Uncle J!


1 comment:

Team Tonagel said...

LOVE little Josh. He is so little Jeff! Love him!