We had a wonderful time in Michigan. Needless to say, we were sad to leave :( But Josh did FANTASTIC in the car both going and coming back. We got him a new car seat and he does so much better. He can look to both sides and see out and also move his arms and legs more freely. Thank goodness for smoother car rides!
And he loves Nana and Papaw.

Here's Jeff's attempt at standing on the paddlebuoy. We made up a bunch of "games" to satisfy our competitive nature. And of course I won. :)
Wait for it...


He came down with cold like symptoms this past Tuesday and on Friday I took him in to the doctor because he wasn't really getting any better and he was crying every time I laid him down to change his diaper. Sure enough he has an ear infection :( But thankfully he hasn't been super cranky. He has still been pretty happy and chatty. I am praying he is fully over it before we leave for California on Friday morning. Can't wait to see my sister! Have a great week!
Oops...
Josh loved being outside. The hat is thanks to Auntie. We will be visiting her this next weekend.
And he loves his dada.



No comments:
Post a Comment