These are some photos that Amanda, From Bellies to Babies took for us. I think they are just adorable! Joshua is such a cute little baby if I may say so myself!




This is one of my favorites! He loves his daddy!
Let's see...what is Joshua up to these days? Last time we weighed him, he was 19 1/2 pounds. He will be 6 months old the 19th of this month. He does pretty good sitting up by himself for a few seconds but then falls to the side eventually. He is eating cereal, squash, peas, and zucchini. He is doing better drinking milk from a sippy. He loves his exercise saucer! He has been jumping and squealing at the same time. It's pretty hilarious. And he is quite the chatter box when we change his diaper. He has found his feet and loves to grab them while he is sitting up but not really when he is laying down. He rolled over once from his belly to his back!! Finally :) But it hasn't happened since then. He's just taking his time. And he loves books! His favorite is Peekaboo Kisses (thanks Uncle Greg, Aunt Amy, Cousin Jace and Cousin Will!) And we just started reading Dr. Seuss's ABC book and he loves it. It's really fun to read too. Well that's it for now. Joshua is getting dedicated in church on Sunday. I will post some pictures of the day hopefully next week sometime. 


3 comments:
LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! Joshua is so adorable in all of them!!! Oh my goodness! So many great personality captures too.
At first I totally could not see either of you in his features...I totally see Jeff now. haha. But when he smiles he has happy-Tiffany eyes.
i LOVE his pics you had taken. they are really really adorable.
How CUUUUTE! He is getting so grown up. :) Miss seeing you.
Post a Comment