Thanks Rachel H. for a great idea of making collages!!! It does save so much time uploading!
Here are a few pictures of Joshua recently. He was dedicated this past Sunday. If you look closely at the picture of me and him with a cake, you can see his left hand is blue...Great-grandma Peggy wanted him to "have" some cake so he got to touch it. I love love love his smile and that his eyes squint when he smiles. It's so precious!
And below you can also see that he has learned to sit up all by himself!! Forget rolling over... (he's only done it twice!) He would prefer to sit up! I think it's his favorite thing to do.
My mother-in-law (aka Maggie) went back to teaching school this week so he went to the babysitter's on Monday for the first time (Thanks Tracey!) and it went great! Thank you Lord! We are headed to Ohio this weekend for a wedding, then we will be going to Traverse City, MI next week for vacation. We are really looking forward to some quality family time.






4 comments:
He is just too cute! I can't believe how big he is! Lily is only about 15 pounds and almost 8 months! I love Traverse City- MI is the best! I love reading your updates!
What a cutie! :) And thanks for the shout out... glad the collages are as great for you as they are for me...and I got the "know how" from Amanda Tonagel! The cycle continues. See you soon!
Have fun in TC! It's a great vacation spot. Joshua is getting so big!!!
What a sweet boy! I love the picture you have on top of the blog. Have fun in TC!
Post a Comment