Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Not a lot to post about...

Well I can't think of much to blog about except my belly :)  The basketball team has been playing a lot of games recently.  They are now 5-1.  We had our first home game last night (where they won!) and didn't get to bed until 11:30...which means not a lot of sleep for either of us.  As soon as my alarm goes off, Jeff starts thinking about basketball.  I think the Lord is preparing me especially for being up all night long. I still go to the bathroom at least once a night. Usually 2.  The only thing not totally enjoyable about being pregnant is the poor sleeping.  I can't seem to get really comfortable.  But when I wake up, I usually feel this little baby (or "Beans" as we call him/her) move around which is awesome. I never get tired of feeling the baby move.  The left side of my belly is the favorite spot to kick or punch.  Now, if I push on my belly a little bit, I feel the baby's retaliation.  It's probably thinking "What in the world...I am trying to sleep in here!"  

At my last appointment, everything went great (and quick).  I was measuring a little big but I never asked how much.  He just said a little big.  I figure it's got to be a big Clark baby!  And the heartbeat was great (not even sure what it was).  We go to the doctor again on December 10th. It's the last time I have 4 weeks between appointments. After that time, it will be every 2 weeks and I'll have to do my glucose test soon. Yuck! We just love this little one!  I am going to try to start getting the nursery ready soon.  I have some organizing to do in that room before we can put any baby furniture in.  It needs to get done soon, though, since basketball season is so busy. Here are a few pics of the belly at 23 weeks and 5 days.  


I feel like my belly looks tan in this pic but it's just the light.  I really am pretty pale right now!

My new jeans I just got!  I love the demi panel!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Looks like a boy to me! :) You look so beautiful!

a.tonagel said...

You are the only gal I know that can make panel jeans look cute! :) Way to go!

Shannon said...

Do you have a body pillow- it helps me sleep a ton better. And the glucose test is really not as bad as it sounds. I just did mine a few weeks ago. You're looking as cute as ever!

Kathy Tonagel said...

Can't wait to see that belly in person one of these days! Miss you--