Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Basketball Begins and a little "Chrisgiving"

Our team scrimmaged Northwestern University (of the Big Ten) a week ago.  It was a great weekend spent in Chicago.  We left with the team on Saturday morning and returned late Sunday night.  We went to see Blue Man Group (which I really liked!) and ate some great Chicago style pizza at Giordano's.  Here is Amy and I on the long bus ride up :) At this point we were really excited.  I think the trip home, we were both really exhausted!



This is one of my favorite little guys, Jace, playing with some basketballs at Valpo.  The team practiced there on their way up.  He had a lot of fun removing all of the basketballs from the rack.  


This past weekend, we spent a lot of time with family.  Friday night, Jeff and I went to Garrett, IN to visit with his grandparents.  Jeff's brother Steve and his wife Bonnie came up from Atlanta for the weekend. It was great seeing them!  Here is Jeff's grandma and grandpa with the two granddaughters that could make it up that night.  Lilly is on the left and Hannah is on the right.



Today, we had "Chrisgiving" (as my grandma calls it) with my dad's side of the family.  My grandparents go to Florida for the winter and are heading down there a little bit earlier than usual. So we celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas today.  It was a really fun time! And here is a few belly pics of me from this Saturday and Sunday. I was 21 weeks on Friday.  I feel like I am getting huge! We go to the doctor in a week from Wednesday.  Not looking forward to hearing how much weight I have gained :)  But we love feeling this baby move!!! Jeff feels him or her almost daily and I feel the little one multiple times a day.  It is one of my favorite things so far!! I can actually feel harder areas on my belly and imagine it's the head or the butt or some other body part. As I type this, the baby is kicking me on my left side.  It really is amazing that the Lord designed such an amazing part of life! 



Hope everyone has a great week!! IWU's first game is this weekend at Purdue-Calumet.  Can't believe the season has begun.  I finished registering this weekend at Target and Baby's R Us since I don't think I will have a free weekend from here until the baby comes!

5 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Looks like you had fun over the weekend! We missed you! Isn't it crazy that basketball games start THIS weekend? You aren't kidding when you say we really won't have a free weekend between now and baby's arrival... crazy (exciting too). Love you!

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Tiff you look so awesome! Your little belly is just adorable! And I love the crockpot on the counter in the background...I'm imagining your momma's delicious roast, carrots and potatoes being in there with some Rhodes rolls in the oven! :) Glad you are feeling great! Maybe we can see you guys over the holidays if you're up in the Ft. Wayne area!

a.tonagel said...

Tiffany, you look adorable! Glad you are feeling good and enjoying your pregnancy.

Erica and Nate said...

It was fun seeing you this weekend! I am so happy you are loving pregnancy!!! Yeah!! You are super cute pregnant! I'm going to go check out your registry :)

Shannon said...

You look so cute! And Giordano's is Brian's favorite- we get it everytime we visit my parents. Yum!