“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Saturday, September 19, 2009
So sweet!!
Second post of the day! I don't know if that has ever happened. I am exhausted after a fun day with my mom and mother-in-law at Johnny Appleseed Festival and a dinner date with Jeff. I just got out my CD of pics from the ultrasound and when I opened the cover (it was one with a snap and really hard to un-snap), I must have cracked the CD right at the part where the pictures were! GRRRRRR. So I will have to see if the doctor's office can get me another CD on Monday. But I took a picture of the one we have printed out so you can see a little bit of what our baby looks like. It's looking at you and there is a hand at the top waving :) The bigger dark spot on the belly is the bladder. There is dark spot above it and that is the heart. And here is a belly pic of me at 15 weeks. Enjoy! I will post an update when we hear back from the doctor. I guess he calls all his patients after an ultrasound just to go over everything. Oh yeah...you'll have to re-vote since I changed our poll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad everything went well! I will confess now and say I am voting boy. :) You look great!
I love your alien baby! :) haha... my pictures looked like puppies.
Hope you can get a new cd!
Nice tum!
Post a Comment