Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Family Times

We went to Jeff's parents on Sunday for the boy's fantasy football draft and some fun times with family.  Here are a few pictures from the day.  By the way, we have a new niece!  Lillian Noelle was born on September 2nd to Ryan and Kristin.  We went to see her after she was born and she is adorable!  I didn't get any pictures that day but hopefully the next time we see her, I will get some.  

This is Jeff's brother Steve with our niece Hannah.  Doesn't he look a lot like Jeff? 

Steve's birthday was Sunday.  He and I are the same age for about 3 weeks.  Pretty interesting!  

Here are all the guys having their fantasy football draft.  This is a big deal for all the guys.  There is always a lot of food, pop, and a lot of guy talk for a couple hours. 


Basketball has started!  The guys are all back on campus and now begins the long but fun season! 

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

I'm trying to figure out what's so interesting about you and Steve being the same age for 3 weeks... can you explain that to me next time I see you? Glad Jeff and his brothers got together to do whatever it is they do--not exactly my idea of fun but I bet it was fun for them! Aww, is that Jeff's grandpa in the last picture? How cute that they included him! Oh and loved the belly pic in the post below. That dress looks awesome on you!!! Love you friend!

Rachel said...

Wow, in that picture of all the guys--- it looks like someone cloned Jeff and stuck them all in a room together! AHH! :)

a.tonagel said...

Even though I don't know them Jeff's family gets me excited about possibly having only boys. What a cool thing! I bet his parents just love having everyone around.