Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

New House Pictures and Baby Update


I wanted to post a few pictures of our house. These are not the most updated but I never took any since we moved in. So next time I clean and organize, I will try to post more.  We have countertops now :) We are enjoying being homeowners but it is so true that the projects never stop.  The only thing we changed about the bathroom was that we had the tub re-glazed.  Everything else, we left as is.




We had our floors refinished and we love them.  
Our fireplace is not a working fireplace. It could be, but it would cost a few grand to fix.  So right now it's just for looks :) But we love the built in bookshelves.

We got back from vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico last Friday and had a blast.  It was a great week of relaxing, sun, and playing games with our good friends Mindy and Tony.  I felt great the whole time and I think I gained a couple pounds during this trip :)  We had our first doctor's appointment today and it went great!!!  We love our doctor and feel very comfortable with him! We also got to hear the heartbeat which was great! Can't wait for 4 more weeks until we can hear it again.  I am feeling great and am loving being pregnant! Enjoy the pictures...





Love to you all!

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

You are adorable! Love all the belly pics! So glad you got to hear your little booger's heart beat this afternoon. It is such a special thing!

Shannon said...

The house looks great, you look adorable!!!