Here are a couple new pics of my belly. I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and feeling great! The past 5 days I have felt completely normal. Not that before was bad, but I just didn't feel great. Now I do and I am so thankful. We are leaving for Mexico on Saturday and I am so excited! It will be a great week off and fun times with our friends, Mindy and Tony. I then have my first doctor's appointment on Monday, the 17th. We should get an ultrasound that day which will hopefully rule out my thinking that I am having twins :) I just never thought that my belly would feel this big at this point. Not that it's that big but I feel like it is growing daily! Enjoy the pics and I will update after the vacation. Love to you all!
By the way, for those of you familiar with my belly button, it used to be oblong and skinny and it is definitely already rounding out and becoming more shallow. Check it out...



4 comments:
GIRL! how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) I can't wait to see that belly grow!
You are so brave! Love seeing your belly. Way cuter than mine! :)
It was good seeing you last weekend. I will get together a list of info. books that you might enjoy.
Wow girl! You've got a cute little belly! It's crazy how much it changes.
Where was that belly at the water park last Sunday??? I couldn't see it at all!!!
Post a Comment