It's funny how God's timing is. It is definitely not our timing. Anyone have any guesses?........
Yep, we are pregnant. This is a belly shot at 7 and a half weeks. I will be 8 weeks on Friday. Jeff and I are really excited! (Once we got over the "holy crap, what do we do now"). We weren't trying so we feel really blessed to have gotten pregnant so quickly. It's just that the baby's due March 12th (the first Saturday of the NAIA National Basketball Tournament)...God's timing :) I have felt pretty good. I have been having A LOT of food aversions (can't stand cold cereal or craisins). And a lot of food sounds good one minute then sounds disgusting the next. But thankfully I haven't had any real morning sickness. You can see below my stretch marks from growing in 8th grade so I am sure I will get some being pregnant.

Well, I'm off to get ready for bed...I am always tired!
Oh yeah, one of my best friends (Amy) is pregnant also and we are due 4 days apart (she's due March 8th and I'm due March 12th). It looks like both of our husbands could miss part of the tournament...oops :)



9 comments:
Yea!!! It is now for all to see! Congrats Jeff and Tiffany. We don't know many other couples who are more fit to be parents than the two of you. We love and are so thrilled for this happy surprise! Love to all 3 of you!!!!
Love,
Greg, Amy, and Jace
Yea!!!!! So happy to hear this news. Take it from me, God's timing is way better than ours! Best wishes on a happy and healthy pregnancy. Hope to see you this weekend (jace's dedication)
Yea!!! So excited! I love that you have a belly shot already. It will be fun to see how it grows :)
I'm so happy for God's timing for you and Jeff!!--although I do admit I'm wondering how the whole national tournament thing will work out. It'll be interesting!
Congratulations and love you both.
Shut up, shut up, shut up!!! I can't believe it!! And you and Amy are so close together!!! Wow! Congrats to you both! I'm so excited for you- you'll be the best parents ever!!! Yay for baby!!!
Congratulations Tiff and Jeff!!! I'll be anxiously waiting the first pictures of your growing peanut. I wish I could be the one to show you its little heart beating..but maybe next time ;) You will definitely cry.
Hope everything keeps going well!
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mom shared your wonderful news with me and I've been wondering when you would share it with the blog world! :) This news is so, so exciting! We could not be happier for Jeff and you! Can't wait to watch you grow! :) Love to you both!
Congrats! Glad you guys are moved in and starting to make it home for you two and now for baby!!!
What a blessing! We are praying for you and your pregnancy! Great job on your house- it looks good.
We can't wait to see the updates on your blog as your little one starts to really grow.
Post a Comment