“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15
Pic
Monday, July 13, 2009
It's been a while...
Sorry to everyone out there thinking I was going to post often. I really tried hard but just not hard enough :) Life got busy with moving and re-doing the house so the only free time we had was for sleep! I was going to post some pictures tonight but forgot that I gave the camera to my mom. We are all moved in but still "arranging". I haven't gotten any pictures hung up but most everything else is done. We love it here! It definitely is a lot of work owning a home but we are very blessed! I will try to post some pictures this week when I get my camera back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Update pictures this week?! You really need to reevaluate your blogging commitment! Love you!
Post a Comment