Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks to my mom...



I haven't said much about anything else but food on here but I really want to talk a little about my mom.  She is the reason I LOVE to cook.  My mom let me help in the kitchen ever since I was little.  My grandma tells a story of how my parents weren't home and my aunt and grandma were home with us kids.  We were going to make spaghetti and I guess I was the little boss telling them where everything was and how to make spaghetti.  (I'm guessing I was about 7 or so).  Ever since I can remember I have loved helping my mom in the kitchen. She is an excellent cook and almost all my recipes are from her. So thanks mom for all your love and instruction in the kitchen!!    Love you mom!!


Now I want to post a few pictures of my favorite little man :) Our wonderful friends, Greg and Amy, just had a baby a little over 5 weeks ago.  Jace Gregory Tonagel is adorable and I just can't get enough of him. They are so sweet to let me see Jace almost every day! It's so fun to see Greg and Amy as parents and they are truly wonderful at it!  Love you guys!  











1 comment:

Team Tonagel said...

Jace loves his Auntie Tiffy! You are such a sweetie but I can definitely see Little Miss Boss telling grandma what to do in the kitchen. They should have kicked you out of the kitchen like Jeff does when he cooks. Love you!