Well folks, I decided to try a new recipe tonight for dinner. I had been thinking about trying ground turkey for awhile now but had just not bought any. Early this past week I decided to get some and then figure out a recipe to use it in. I love watching Rachel Ray, and I know she uses a lot of ground turkey in her recipes. So I looked online and here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/southwest-turkey-burgers-recipe/index.html
It's basically ground turkey, a lot of different spices and seasonings (cumin, garlic, red pepper, thyme, parsley(or cilantro), hot sauce) and some pepper jack cheese. The recipe calls for a jalepeno pepper but they were expensive and I knew I wouldn't use all of it. So I didn't add that one in. But as far as the taste goes, it was pretty good. I think it will take a little while to get used to ground turkey. We loved the flavor and I think next time I will grill them on the grill instead of the skillet. But if you like ground turkey, I think you will really like these.
Jeff and I switched out our summer clothes for winter clothes today and I love the feeling of when that gets done. I love fall and love watching the colors change. Thank you Lord for your beautiful creation! Love you all!



2 comments:
I love fall too, but it just won't get cold here! I know I shouldn't complain, but I just wanna wear a sweatshirt. I love your recipes!
sounds yummy...can't wait to try it!!!
Post a Comment