Well I guess it's better late than never. Caleb is almost 6 months old but I have yet to post any 5 month pictures. So here you go! He's a great baby. Still waking up once a night but super happy and never fussy during the day. Such a cuddler!
No he's not standing on his own yet :) But I propped him up for this picture. Couldn't resist getting a glimpse into what he will look like soon.
He is sitting up on his own pretty well though. He still tips to the side and doesn't catch himself occasionally. And as soon as he is on his belly, he rolls to his back.
My grandma had this quilt made for the boys. I love it!
Josh and Jeff set up the tent in the backyard and had a blast playing in it. We haven't slept in it yet. I think I'll leave that up to the boys to do :)
We had the best time a couple weeks ago...Jace and Will came and stayed the night with us. Amy and Greg welcomed their sweet Allie Claire on May 16th. We took the boys a couple nights later and had a blast!!



No comments:
Post a Comment