Pic

Pic

Joshua Olausen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb Jeffrey

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

All about Josh

There are so many things Josh says that are either funny or very insightful that I don't want to forget so I am going to write them down here and eventually print the blog.

He will repeat everything but here are a few of our favorites.

I asked him if he needed more milk and he told me as he was drinking "Just a minute"
He quotes almost the whole "It's a Meaningful Life" veggie tales movie. His favorite lines are "6 more points", "It's do or die time", "318 Waggle Right", "Buckle up, It's gonna be a bumpy ride", "All aboard", "There's gotta be somebody here", 110% song, and there are more that I can't even remember right now.

He types on our computer and finds his name "J-O-S-H", finds the Q, R, T, L, M, N, P and probably more but those are his favorites. If he doesn't know where they are, he will say "It's around here somewhere". He says "Jeff" and "Tiff" when you ask him what our names are.

He loves to go night night still. We are having a hard time keeping him up past 7:30 at night.

When you ask him what we do, he will say:
Daddy-coach
Mommy-Pharmacist
Nana-Secretary
Papaw-Engineer
Maggie-Teacher
Papa Jack-Doctor

And here's a video of Josh


2 comments:

tracey said...

Awww, so sweet! Josh is such a great big brother and I just can't get enough of his cute voice. I always enjoy what he has to say!!

Erica and Nate said...

that video is so cute...i love how he says "Hi Baby"! What a cutie. I love all the things he is saying too, especially "Its around here somewhere." That is hilarious!