Here are a few pics from the first couple days. Enjoy!
Hi Mommy!
Our first picture with just the 3 of us
The whole family
Josh wanted to hold Caleb at first but it didn't last long :) He has been great with him so far! Comes up to him and says "Hi Baby Caleb!"
Right before we left for home.
Josh giving all his puzzle pieces (thank you Beth!!!!) to his brother.
Jeff got the stomach bug the night we got home from the hospital. As did my mom who stayed with us. So needless to say, yesterday I was taking care of 3 people and myself. It was not a good day. But the Lord was gracious and gave me the strength to make it through the day. Thanks for everyone's offers to help. Jeff is better, Josh is at Tracey's today and I'm off to take a nap. And I finally got 2 hours of sleep in a row! Hadn't had that since last Tuesday night. Literally! And I failed to mention yet that I am a hormonal basket case. I cry thinking about the fact I didn't get a belly picture before I left for the hospital. I guess Caleb won't care.
Thanks for all the prayers!! I hope we are all on the mend.



4 comments:
Caleb is precious and you look awesome Tiff! I love the family pic of you four...that turned out great.
well i just can't get over how shiny and beautiful your hair is. :) so happy for your family!
Your new baby boy is so cute!~~ God bless your growing family.
I agree. He's so incredibly cute. I am DYING to hold the little booger again!
Post a Comment